Sunday 16 September 2012

Yo to myself

Hey Peeps!
I feel so forever alone for myself.
I wonder got anybody are reading my blog now lol.
by the way , im gonna write a story right now .

A girl , who I met .who I love . and she love me too .
I gave her first kiss , and she gave me too .
yeah , i love her a lot .

Everytime we hang out , with friends. we just act like friend .
I dont want too ,but she just ask for me to do that  .
after 11 months something , we finally can go out just both of us .
It's finally.
I hope that will come one day , so it's finally .
but just for once .

I miss those memories , i miss your kiss , i miss your hug ,i miss you're everything .
we already one month didn't met .
 You asked me don't meet you before your examination.
it's okay for me .
I can wait .

when we text , you ask me to wait .
okay, i wait . you want study or  what .I don't know .
but come on , you just can't find a day for accompany me?
when I need you , where are you?
when i miss you , where are you ?
when i tell you I love you , you didn't reply the same thing that I want.
you said you want chit-chat with your family.
you want stop texting.
come one, you just can't while text while chat ?
I know ,  your family is important than me , this is fact.
but please , i just want you accompany  me. 

We almost break up , because I'm so toilful to be like that.
so, I keep thinking negative  because of you .
I try to calm down that time .
so, I did it .
I try to positive .
I did it.
But just now, You make me unhappy because of one thing .
I ask you ,after your exam , can we hang out .
the first thing she say :yes .
Ohhhh i'm so happy , after that she say : with bunch of friends .
its okay . I'm okay with that .As least I can see you .
but after that , she say : but you can't touch .
I say : why ?Hold hand also can't ?
she say : Yeah , can't sorry.
I ask why again .
she said :I don't like .

dafuq?
This mean you don't like me to hold your hands ?
To hug you ?
include Kiss you?!

at the first time i go out with you , you don't let me hold your hands .
i tot you scared will let your friends see.
my Thought was wrong .
I'm sorry , that I hold your hands .
I'm sorry ,that I hugs you.
I'm sorry ,that I kiss you.

I dont want to let you know how I feel .
no.
I don't know how to let you know how I feel .
how I tell you ?
Hey I'm not happy because I can't touch you ?
I'm not happy because I can't hug you ,kiss you , hold your hands?
dafuq is this ?
No!I'm not happy is because , WE JUST LIKE A FRIEND .
I DON'T TO BE LIKE A FRIEND
WE'RE COUPLE.
WE CAN MEET IN ONE MONTH AT LEAST 10 TIMES.
WE CAN HAVE A LOT FUN TIMES TOGETHER .
WE CAN DO ANYTHING WE LIKES WE WANT.
but NOT .

we just like a friend text everyday .
when we talking on phone .
You say you're boring.
because of I keep asking you the same thing? or i don't know  ?
if its was like that ? okay i'm sorry for being so annoying .
I just want to talk more longer ,find something to talk , find some topic .
pulling longer the time for having the time with you .
if we close the conversation  , I'll just have to wait again.
waiting you to let me call you again .

Come on ,I don't want be like a friend .
It's make me feel so lonely .
It's make me feel like I lost a girlfriend .
I feel like crying .
 I hates those FEEL! 
Don't give me those feel please .

That time you asked me got go PESS IU day anot .
Yeah I got go .
And I ask you , who you going with?
BOYS' Friend
Fine .
last time, you go Pavillion ,I also going  ,but not going together and join together .
I ask who you going with  , you tell me you going with BOYS only .
Woah , BOYS , you didnt invited me plus just going with boys ?
After the day we at Pavillion , You call me , and I ask you got how many people theres?can i go find you ?
You told me one ,my heart start being pain .feel like heartbreak like that , maybe that is jealousy power ?
I ask to go find you , I'm worry because you're just you and one boy over there .
I don't want just you two over there .
so i wanna to find you , even my friends are here .
but you say : dont come ,I'm Serious .
F**k
Do you think I'm don't care about this !?
hell no .
After he go back , you can call me to find you right?
no , you didnt . you didnt tell me you go back home ady .

I feel like breaking up . But I don't want too .
this make me FUCKED UP everyday .
I'm done

No comments:

Post a Comment