Thursday 4 October 2012

Loveless

I had my first love .
My first love broke my heart 
I pretend to be strong infront of my friends 
and they dont really knows how I feel 
They asked me ,
and I told them "We're broke up" with a big smiley face
and try to change topic .
that's smile is not the real smile .
that's real hurts .

I don't want to show out my feels so purposely.
I just drop a hint on my Facebook or Twitter .
I just want to see who really cares me , yeah, there's got
but why am I still feel suffering.
they can't help me.
I don't want to find my brothers to be my counselor .
i mean they just wont be my HEART RELAXER .
I know they will feel weird to talking about this shit .

You gave me love 
you gave me memories 
I keep those memories
I miss you 
I miss those memories 
I'm a idiot to love you .
you're just my first love.
but why I just feel you're my true love .
every moment im just think of you .
every night i just watch your photo and cry .
i dont know why ?
I feel im just so stupid

I wish I could find someone ,
who can really share all my problem to him or her .

I dont know why i just don't feel like sharing my things to you .
i'm sorry



No comments:

Post a Comment