Saturday 12 November 2011

Hey Hey Hey :)

Hellooooo Blogger!Long time noo blog blog ar :P
Nahhh,Im not gonna types asians WORDS? :P

Hmmmm ,WTH my BRAIN have nothing to write!? :o
okay got it! :P

November started :D #beenalongtime
And their birthday Passed....:)
Maybe I can say November is best month ?:)
I spend my time to hang out with friends and You :D <3

Okay , Let's talk about today :D
Today is November 12th 
We planned to watch this movie at Pavillion :D
You are apple of my eye
那些年,我们一起追的女生

It's look damn NICE!
Everyone proved this movie are DAMN AWESOME
This movie talking about teenagers!  :D

But too bad!When I reached Pavillion....
And I go to the CINEMA
My face become like OHMYSHIT!
The ticket SOLD OUT !!
Give it a DAMN :o

I stand a side and wait them reach Pavillion.
In the first, I reached Pavillion first , they are on the way:)
Sooo I thought I wanna buy ticket first ........
Unfortunately, the TICKET SOLD OUT. :(
It's okay , we can watch it another day! :D RIGHT?!
My love one send a message to me and she said they coming to the cinema :D
But I just don't know how to tell them the ticket are sold out :o
Im thinking "hmmm, maybe can watch other movies?"
Okay, I just be a brave-man tell them :o
When MyLoveOne reached :D
Awwwww She so BEAUTIFUL <3
Im gonna fainted :P haha just kidding :D
But really PRETTY :D 

When we met,I just tell them the ticket sold out and ask them wanna watch others?
They just like "Aish,I came here for nothing?" #JustMyImagination :P 
Okay then, I asked them"wanna watch TinTin?" The cartoon movie
And she said "anything" :o
Mean she don't like .aish aish :o
but then the ticket's seat are very down
soo we canceled to watch movie already :D

After that, we just wait the 2other guys :D
one called DISH-es,another..hmmmm let me think......OH!ALEX-endra o.o?I also don't know :D
when they're reached and met us .
we go find place to sit ,and i wanna try to talk to the 'new guy':D
But when i sit down and have a drink ,I just don't even know want to talk what to him?:o
He kinda EMO.
SUPERB DUBERD EMO .
EMONESS make you GAY :P
just kidding :D

Afterward, we try to go to KLCC's cinema see got the movie anot?
too bad, there also DONT HAVE! 
OMG :o 
I know she wanna watch :(
but the ticket sold out ish ish!! :(
Next time next time! :D

hmmmm,then walk walk walk and stop..........
I planning to go PETROSAINS :D
but when we get to the Entrance.
OMG,BUNCH OF MONKEYS! 
HAHA JUST KIDDING:P
lot of 'monkeys' are inside :P
soo we cancelled again!HAISSS
after thattt , that SUPER DUBERP EMO guy suddenly say BYE :o
and I don't know why he walked away so fast :o
Okay,never mind :D

I thought KLCC got Sakae Sushi :(
Tooo bad , Just got SUSHI KING at the FOODCOURT.
Then I just have to find food the cheapest in the foodcourt :D
CHICKEN DRUMSTICK RICE!RM7.00
KLCC's FOOD ! ARHG :o
Before that I got something happen.
when I talking with DISH , myloveone so careless step on one uncle foot
But then ,when I look at what happen,the FAT BASTARD starring at her just like hamsap lou !ARHG!:@
I was like automaticly go infront and stare at the FAT BASTARD o.o
I don't have that feeling before :D

After that :) hmmmm we go back ampang point and play bowling:D
but then myloveone and hers friend dont want play :D
because they need back early :D so cant play.
so they just watch me and dish play :DD
Awwwww She having camwhore with me :P <3
The First Photo <3

After the bowling,something happen again :o
We go McDonald and I going 'take away' a McD set for my dinner
soo i queue the line,when I talk with dish,The malay Kid Cut my line
Holy Shit! I just say "Excuse Me" with a Offended Act to tell him.
OMG,I never be soooooo like this before :o
What happen to me?
I'm being maturee?:P
nahhh just kidding hahaha
Hmmm I must PROTECT HER everywhere :D <3 

hmmmm that's alll :D
IF YOU REALLY BE PATIENT TO READ MY BLOG
THANK YOU SO MUCH!HAHA <3
 Hmmm If write this"..." will everyone try to read blog?:P
okay I TRY!

I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH MY DARLING :D <3

1 comment: