Wednesday 7 September 2011

Who knows?:D

Who knows?
My mood still the same :D
Who knows?
I'm just acting :D
Who knows?
I'm scare to lost you :D

Hey Friends,I wish you can talk with me :)
But you can't :)
I know,i know you not happy nowadays :D
But today i saw you super hyper Active happy :D
So im not going to disturb haha

Every second,minute,day......Im still thinking about you
Im still checking your recently status....
You seen not happy :(
But I can't do anything for you :(
Because you dont even cares meat all :')

I look at the sky
The sky is blue
It a beautiful sky :)
Just like you :D

The time have came so fast :D
PMR is coming soon :)
But Im still Don't know what am I thinking?
but I wish i will get a good result :D
but maybe can't :)
Because,i also dont know what am i really thinking now 
Stupid brain ever haha

You know why everytime,I will ask you : What you doing?
Haha
Maybe you really dont know,I wanna know what you do recently :)
but all you told me is Gaming,Chating :)
No,you lie-ing ,You just unhappy these day :(
I can feel it you know?:(
You missing him I know :(
But Im not a selfish guy :D

last time,I asked you wanna cam?
You always said yes :D
But now,You said you busying :')
But i really miss your smile 

I wish you understand me
I wish you will miss me
I wish you care me 
I wish you will love me :')
In Fact,You NOT :D

No comments:

Post a Comment